1. Boundsy0868 avatar

On Sun, Jan 19, 2020 at 8:01 AM, Boundsy0868 said:

G'day Chris, greetings from Downunder!

So when are you guys heading down our way? We would love to see you down here soon...please:-)

Kindest Regards
    Boundsy

2. RockMilitaryGirl avatar

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 11:55 PM, RockMilitaryGirl said:

Come to Chicago,we need you here!

3. Itsnot4me avatar

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 6:47 AM, Itsnot4me said:

We missed out on getting tickets to both of your Peppermill concerts. It's just two small of a venue for all of your fans out here to get to see you. Please add a concert date for somewhere in the Salt lake City area for the rest of us out here. Please and thanks.

4. TinaG avatar

On Sat, Jan 11, 2020 at 11:52 AM, TinaG said:

PLEASE add a Raleigh, North Carolina date. Chris can visit family. If he has a crazy family like mine, don't mention visiting them. He may stay away on purpose. LOL He can visit me anytime.

Thanks,
    Tina

5. BC_Girl avatar

On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 5:44 AM, BC_Girl said:

I never watch tv and had never even heard of the masked singer. I was at my friends and she was watching the finale. I guessed it was you not even 1 minute into the first song they showed. You are on my playlist daily. I have loved your voice and your music since American Idol where I was p*ssed that you didn’t win. So excited that you’re coming to Calgary !!! BIGGEST FAN EVER. So much respect.

6. OwlGirl2020 avatar

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 7:41 PM, OwlGirl2020 said:

Can you please come to Kansas!

7. Chelly avatar

On Thu, Jan 2, 2020 at 4:23 PM, Chelly said:

I need them to come to Chicago!! I love them so much...

8. ROZ avatar

On Tue, Dec 31, 2019 at 5:53 PM, ROZ said:

Need to come back to Dallas! I didn't even know you were at the Bomb Factory until the last minute and was not able to go. I was so upset. I've loved your voice since American Idol and I couldn't tell until the last episode of the Masked Singer that it was you. I kept telling myself, "I know that voice, I know that voice" and it finally kicked in. You were GREAT on there. Much success to you in 2020.

9. Canolie avatar

On Sat, Dec 28, 2019 at 8:31 PM, Canolie said:

Chris we hope you had a happy birthday! Our whole family loves you from my 6 year old daughter to my 16 year old son. We knew from the first time you sang on masked singer that it was you and we loved every song. (we like your versions better than the originals, wish we could get your versions somewhere)
    My husband and I have loved you since American idol. You were robbed then and you were robbed on masked singer.
    You are an amazing singer!!

10. Boris19 avatar

On Fri, Dec 27, 2019 at 2:19 PM, Boris19 said:

Happy Birthday!!! Please add Kentucky to your tour! We love Daughtry here. I would love to see you guys live again! Y'all are an amazingly talented group of musicians. Chris, your voice is incredible! I have been a fan since day one of your American Idol appearances. Please, please come to Kentucky! Performing on The Masked Singer was such an awesome thing to do for your children. You are a great father!!!