1. Sharon Sparks avatar

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 7:48 PM, Sharon Sparks said:

Hi Chris, have always loved your music and will be in Colorado for my daughter's college graduation and will be catching your Denver show! Can't wait! Would love to get in to fan show! I am 51 and husband is 62. I got online and purchased tickets as soon as I saw you would be there while we are. So looking forward to the show and would love to get the VIP treatment. If not, Rock on and Rolltide! Will see ya in Denver providing we get a ride from the college area with graduation and all going on. Hell, I'll hitchhike if I have too. Take care and see ya soon. Thanks ,Sharon

2. Lohernandez avatar

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 5:42 PM, Lohernandez said:

I really love your music. It really changed my life. I hope you can come to Mexico someday

3. Drjones61 avatar

On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 4:08 AM, Drjones61 said:

I missed you when you played in Maine,I wanted my daughter to bring me cause I was more of a fan then she was,I loved you singing,since American idol.I would love to be a VIP but out of my league,stinks I never get to meet you,just have to enjoy your music.Hope all is well with the family and band.Another great Album.God Bless You All!Keep the music ????????????flowing!

4. Kapes29 avatar

On Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 7:16 PM, Kapes29 said:

Phenomenal show last night guys, made all the more special by you playing No Surprise after I said I wanted to hear it on Facebook. You are all so talented and put on such a great show making us all feel part of it. Can’t wait for you to come back to London (hopefully soon) Gutted not to win the guitar after being on the leaderboard for flappy bat, would have been such a great birthday present. Maybe next time ????

5. Rick 88 avatar

On Sat, Sep 22, 2018 at 1:42 AM, Rick 88 said:

Your did a great job hear in bloomsburg Keep up the great work

6. Teresa avatar

On Sat, Sep 1, 2018 at 10:42 PM, Teresa said:

Love the new album!! Can't get enough if it.
    Chris, I heard the podcast with Bobby Bones #138....it was awesome! Can't wait to see you guys Nov 16 in Virginia Beach, VA @ the Sandler Center. Keep rockin' on guys!!

7. Kristancfan avatar

On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 5:57 AM, Kristancfan said:

Still can’t decide on a favorite!! Excited to hear The Pulse playing Deep End. Trying to get my local radio to play it too!

8. Carl Butzine avatar

On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 2:53 AM, Carl Butzine said:

AWESOME ALBUM! I have seen about 100 concerts and I can say the Daughtry show I seen at the Pabst Theatre in Milwaukee was the best show I have ever seen! These guys rock and I want to see them in Chi-Town and going to ratchet it up and go VIP for that show! My wife Caralee is their #1 fan and I am their #2 fan! Lol Keep Rocking!! Carl

9. Jrnyman avatar

On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 6:06 AM, Jrnyman said:

Quality album!

10. Huskernurse avatar

On Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 4:35 PM, Huskernurse said:

Am SUPER EXCITED...Seeing DAUGHTRY "TONIGHT" in Sioux City! My 5th time seeing...NOTHING BUT LOVE since American Idol debut! I would love to hear him do his rendition of Johnny Cash again some day! Just Incredible. Never too old to know and love a great musician.