1. CliffordG avatar

On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 2:06 PM, CliffordG said:

I was going to go to the concert in Omaha last night. My ticket was at the facility to pick up and I got rear ended finding parking. Long story short even though I had paid for ticket I sent someone to explain. Long story short I didn't not get to see my favorite group. dale

[email protected]

2. Emilie CALAFIORE avatar

On Sun, Oct 21, 2018 at 11:02 PM, Emilie CALAFIORE said:

Chris and the band: just spent a wonderful moment with you tonight at Eventim Apollo in LONDON! Hope to see you soon in FRANCE!! Congratulation, it was just incredible !

3. Cason boy avatar

On Sat, Sep 22, 2018 at 3:33 PM, Cason boy said:

Daughtry you rocked Bloomsburg Pa last nite! Thanks

4. MsMcPhearless avatar

On Sat, Sep 15, 2018 at 5:49 PM, MsMcPhearless said:

Chris Daughtry and the band were AWESOME in Bend Oregon!!! We were so thrilled to see Daughtry here.
    This NEW ALBUM "Cage to Rattle" is the "NEW, GOOD ONE!"
    We look forward to the next live concert in Bend. Praying for you always. Be proud of where you come from, even if it includes American Idol! That is where we fell in love with you from day 1. We've been rockin' with you ever since.
    God bless you.

5. Hannah avatar

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 4:53 PM, Hannah said:

Anyone still having an issue with the promo code?

6. Kristancfan avatar

On Sat, Jul 28, 2018 at 1:54 PM, Kristancfan said:

I see the promo code on my dashboard today. It’s under the stream code and presale passwords. Could have been just a delay if you didn’t see it Friday, look again. I have a daightrygames current subscription. Thanks for the offer to extend it. I was able to use the email link here from my phone. Email sent!! Thank you!!

7. Julie Peters avatar

On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 2:40 PM, Julie Peters said:

I don’t have a promo in my dashboard. Could someone please help? Thank you.

8. Traceymcnj avatar

On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 3:31 AM, Traceymcnj said:

I have a promo code and an account, but the link isn’t active to send an email - please help

9. Trouble1 avatar

On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 1:06 AM, Trouble1 said:

I do not have a promo code in my dashboard.