1. Micheke avatar

On Tue, Oct 23, 2018 at 12:30 PM, Micheke said:

Agree with everyone here ... the option to use the Lancaster tickets for an event with just 5 days notice (and a much further drive for me) was not an acceptable alternative! Just looked at the schedule and there is another show on 11/17 at the Parx Casino. What about honoring our tickets for that show? Now it's still over an hour drive for me (DE) but I'd be willing to once again spend my time/money/gas to get there if Daughtry would honor my money already spent!!

2. Brenda Erdman avatar

On Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 12:16 PM, Brenda Erdman said:

Still no response, no make up concert, no resolution for those who bought tickets but never saw the show!

3. Brenda Erdman avatar

On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 5:50 AM, Brenda Erdman said:

So why isn’t anything more being done for those Lancaster fans who abided by the state of Emergency law and didn’t go out on the roads to attend you concert ?
    Ate we supposed to just accept that we totally wasted our hard earned money and you lied to us about making good on that concert?

4. Brenda Erdman avatar

On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 5:45 AM, Brenda Erdman said:

Last time I sent a message it ignored my message and told me to contact someone?? Who was I to contact?

5. Brenda Erdman avatar

On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 5:42 AM, Brenda Erdman said:

Shameful

6. Brenda peace avatar

On Sat, Sep 15, 2018 at 5:28 PM, Brenda peace said:

I am very disapointed, by the time i seen the concert switch it was to late. And when u made ur announcement after the Lancaster show it left the impression that you where going to find a date to return to American Music Theatre in Lancaster, no mention of a concert that would be near or around Lancaster. 250$ is alot of money to me and I spent it cause i really wanted to see u with my daughter and niece. I see i am not the only one who is diapointed . My tickets have been being held at AMT because as I said i was under the impression u were returning to Lancaster. Just woundering how ur going to make this right Chris Daughtry

7. Lapoore avatar

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 3:04 PM, Lapoore said:

I have to agree with everyone about the notice of the makeup concert. I saw the notice 1 day after the deadline and tried to contact both this website and wonderful union. Neither replied and AGAIN I missed out on the concert. I had 3 tickets and was really looking forward to see the band again. This is such a disappointed and has me wondering if I should continue to be a fan of this band and Chris who I have loved since he was on American Idol. Chris needs to make this right with his fans anyway possible. Give us our money back or schedule another concert for the Lancaster fans.

8. Notemac avatar

On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 2:42 AM, Notemac said:

Please reschedule your Phoenix, AZ concert, many fans have tickets!

9. jeffj318 avatar

On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 7:04 PM, jeffj318 said:

Chris Daughtry, your net worth is $10 million. I am sure you could spare some loose change off the top and give back to the fans who could not make March 21 show in Lancaster PA due to the state of emergency.

Chris, your main photo of you and the band shows it all. Your head is down and looks like you are shameful of something. Maybe Lancaster PA show and how you treated the fans?

The post on your website about attending the Bethlehem PA show was posted only 5 days before the registration ended. What gives on that? Maybe you saw not enough tickets were sold and figured you could throw the bone to the fans from Lancaster?

Do the right thing, Chris. It probably is a once in a lifetime pay back to the fans who used to love you and could again. What do you say, Chris?

10. jeffj318 avatar

On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 6:50 PM, jeffj318 said:

My wife and I could not make it to the original Lancaster PA show due to the Nor'Easter that hit the area. There was a state of emergency in MD, DE and PA. We were told to stay off the the roads as they were too hazardous for travel.

Of course, we all know the rest of the story by now. Daughtry and team decided to go on with the show and did not care about their fans and safety. American Music Theater reported there was nothing they could do as the decision is up to the performer.

American Music Theater later reported to us that Daughtry would be returning to AMT and to hold on to your original tickets which would be used for the rescheduled show.

Lo and behold, my wife has had the two Daughtry tickets on the fridge since March and I said let's check Daughtry website and see if anything is happening. I checked today, August 11, and see now Daughtry was coming to Musikfest in Bethlehem PA and anyone having tickets from the Lancaster PA show can sign up ... except this was by July 27 for his August 4 show in Bethlehem. What the ****.

I did not receive any notification about the new show and how to sign up by what date, etc. Either way, we could not nor would not want to go to Bethlehem PA for a rescheduled show.

This is foolishness on the part of Daughtry and band. They have no common sense.
    If they were not coming back to Lancaster, PA, then refund the money for those who could not attend due to the state of emergency. They can still do so if they respected their fans who could not attend the show in either arena.
    Daughtry, I look forward to having my hard earned money refunded ASAP. You should be able to write me from the email I used to sign up on this website.

Chris Daughtry, now is the time to show the fans you have let down so far that you do respect us.
    If money is refunded, my wife and I will continue to support you. If not, we are finished!

Regards,