1. Claire Hoff avatar

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 3:19 PM, Claire Hoff said:

HI, I agree with Nicola5491! when are you coming to the UK next? My son and I would love to come and see you live. Hopefully, he will be able to get leave from the Army when you're here!

2. Nicola5491 avatar

On Sun, Mar 3, 2019 at 5:10 PM, Nicola5491 said:

Hi are you coming on tour in the UK this year? I really want to see you live x

3. M avatar

On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 2:41 AM, M said:

Please tell me you’re coming back to PA in 2019.
    I’ve been a fan since Idol and promised my best friend I’d take her to see you again-saw you at Bloomsburg Fair last year, at Hershey with Nickelback and at KOP casino.
    Love your music and looking forward to more.
    PLEASE come back and see us again:)

4. Ravens21 avatar

On Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 1:59 PM, Ravens21 said:

Saw you dudes in Staten Island and Montclair in 2018. Really great to see the band and Chris still going strong. Loving all the records and it’s strange but I’m only now truly appreciating baptized. At first I wasn’t feeling it and now all these years later I finally feel the record.
    Especially wild heart. What a beautiful song that brings back vivid childhood memories coupled with a sweet melody .
    For me it’s all about an emotion being brought to life when without music it may have stay buried forever.
    baptized finally has done that for me. Thanks guys .
    Nick- NJ

5. Brittany Good avatar

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 6:05 AM, Brittany Good said:

Fort Wayne or Toledo please ( where are the 2019 dates at)

6. Shanotano avatar

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 11:04 AM, Shanotano said:

When are you coming to Australia?

We love your music!!

7. George Loxley avatar

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 5:12 PM, George Loxley said:

Saw you in Leeds uk last night
    You totally blew the place apart
    Saw you 2012 and 2016
    Missed you in 2014, as I was on honeymoon in New York

8. Notemac avatar

On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 2:32 AM, Notemac said:

Your 9/8 concert in Phoenix, AZ was cancelled due to major storm damage to the venue. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE reschedule here, there are MANY fans here who have purchased tickets and are so anxious to see you. You have not been here, please reschedule so we can have the opportunity to see the band and such an awesome front guy! Love your voice and the kindness in your heart! Make a 70 year-old woman's dream come true...to see you in person.....front row tickets bought, just reschedule!

9. Jrnyman avatar

On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 6:11 AM, Jrnyman said:

Attending Leeds, can't wait!

10. laceylace_2004 avatar

On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 11:32 PM, laceylace_2004 said:

will you be coming back around Memphis? my husband and I want our sons' first concert be yours because when I was pregnant with my second son, I always listened to your music all the time. when he was born, I turned on your music, he would always stop crying and would calm him down even enough to go to sleep. he is turning 6 on Halloween, and he is still a huge fan! please come soon!