1. Arielgirl17 avatar

On Fri, Mar 8, 2019 at 9:21 AM, Arielgirl17 said:

My mother decided to surprise me and take me to my first Daughtry concert a few months ago and also signed us both up for the fan club before we went so we could wear our fan club laminates at the concert when the concert was over we went home I had noticed I left my fan club laminate at the concert my so my mom gave me hers is a way I can get another laminate just for memorable purposes? (It makes me feel a little bad to have hers when I’m the one that lost it.)

2. MISSTISH42 avatar

On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 4:00 PM, MISSTISH42 said:

Hi, I would like to buy the meet and greet package, but our show is general admission. Does the meet and greet take place before the doors open to the public? ‘My concern is if the general public is let in during the meet and greet, I’ll get a not so good general admission place to see the show. Does that make sense???

Thanks

3. Sandra A Cuffley avatar

On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 11:44 PM, Sandra A Cuffley said:

I just want to thank Daughtry so very much for such an amazing show Monday May 21, 2018 I flew to Riverside, CA and met two of my friends Valerie and Monika and we had such wonderful time. The show was absolutely as always AWESOME but this show had some special turns and twists. Needless to say, I would do it 100 times over again!! Thank you Daughtry ????????????????????????????????????

4. Sandra A Cuffley avatar

On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 11:44 PM, Sandra A Cuffley said:

5. patba1968 avatar

On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 2:36 PM, patba1968 said:

I bought 3!

6. andreeatuvene avatar

On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 3:35 PM, andreeatuvene said:

Anyone buying the VIP Meet and Greet Package for the concert in Ocean City, MD?

7. Miranda Kathrein avatar

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 10:09 AM, Miranda Kathrein said:

April 13th will be my first Daughtry concert. It's also my birthday. I was wondering how the VIP passes work. I received the laminate in the mail, but no instructions on when to get to the venue for the meet and greet. Also, how does the meet and greet work? Do they move you through the process pretty quickly or do you get some time to talk with the band? Do we get an individual photo with the whole band or do they put several fans in one photo? Does a photographer take the photo and mail it to you or is the photo taken with your own phone or camera? Please reply if you have the answers to the above questions. Thanks so much. -
    Miranda

8. Wendym avatar

On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 2:54 PM, Wendym said:

Got my Meet and Greet for Mohegan Sun Arena on April 6!!

9. Stacy avatar

On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 6:29 PM, Stacy said:

is there vip passes for ocean city md for September

10. tim avatar

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 2:25 PM, tim said:

as i bday gift for my son , i thought i purchased the VIP package for tonights show...... my son is a DIE HARD fan and dying for photo with chris . turns out they are just regular front row seats not VIP . . Im trying to straighten out now and get it but it wont let me . someone please help me NOT RUIN my kids bday . what can i do to get him a pic with chris .